Terms & Conditions
1. Title of ownership.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 relating to the Services of the Association for Electronic Information and Commerce (Sociedad de La Información y del Comercio Electrónico - LSSICE), we inform you that the title of ownership of our virtual store, www.detectalia.com belongs to Detectalia Europe, S.L., a legally constituted company in Spain with tax identification number (CIF) B54096318 and registered in the Business Register for Alicante, Doc. 1/2008/11.703,0 Journal 241 Entry 800 Volume 3032 Book 0 Page 204 Sheet A-97946 Inscrip. 2, (henceforward Detectalia.com). For any enquiry, contact Detectalia.com at https://www.detectalia.com/en/contact-us
2. Purpose and scope of application.
The purpose of the current General Conditions for contracts and use is to regulate the information made available in the Detectalia.com online store, as well as commercial transactions arising between Detectalia.com and users of the www.detectalia.com website. The acquisition of any of the products offered on the website assumes acceptance by the user, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of the current general conditions of contract and use. Detectalia.com will, at all times and without prior notice, modify the current general conditions of contract and use, as well as any specific conditions included, where appropriate, by publication of said modifications in the store with the purpose of making them known to the users, and to record the date of these modifications.
3. Information provided on the website.
Detectalia.com reserves the right to modify the commercial offer (products, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) presented on www.detectalia.com at any time. We will make every possible effort to offer the information contained on the website accurately and without typographical errors. If an error of this type is produced involuntarily by www.detectalia.com, we would immediately proceed to correct it. If a typographical error exists in any of the prices shown and a client has made a decision to purchase based on this error, we will communicate the error to the client, who will have the right to cancel his purchase without incurring any costs. It is also possible that, on occasions, the website content may display provisional information on some products. If the information provided does not correspond with the characteristics of the product, the client has the right to cancel his purchase without incurring any costs. All the contractual information present on www.detectalia.com is provided in the Spanish language (Castillian), and communiacation with clients and users, as well as formalising of contracts, will be carried out in this language.
4. Intellectual and industrial property.
All the content published in the store and, in particular, the designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as the software, the commercial name, the trade marks and industrial and commercial drawings, and whatever other symbols may be vulnerable to industrial or commercial use are subject to the industrial and intellectual property rights of Detectalia.com or of third party owners of these who have duly authorised their inclusion on the website. On no account will any authorisation of these rights be conceded or renounced, transferred, surrendered completely or partially, nor will any right be conferred, nor an expectation of a right, and particularly, to alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate the abovementioned contents without the prior and express authorisation of Detectalia.com or the corresponding owners. The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on websites unconnected to Detectalia.com that provide access to our website is expressly forbidden without prior authorisation. In all cases, the existence of hyperlinks in websites unconnected to us will not imply the existence of commercial or marketing relations of any kind with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is placed, nor the acceptance by Detectalia.com of its contents or services.
5. Detectalia.com responsibilities.
The products presented on the website comply with Spanish legislation. The responsibility of Detectalia.com cannot be invoked where products do not conform to the legislation of countries to which they have been requested to be shipped in accordance to client’s order. It is the responsibility of clients outside Spain to check the possibility of importing or using the products they request. The user assumes all responsibility from the use of our website and is the only person responsible for all direct and undirect effects derived from the website, including, by way of information but not limited to, all adverse economic, technical and/or judicial outcomes, such as any false expectations created by our website, where the user is obliged to respect the indemnity of Detectalia.com in any direct or indirect claims made relating to these facts. Detectalia.com cannot be held responsible for damages that may be caused by interference, ommissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections of the operational functioning of this electronic system or of any of the user’s devices or equipment, caused by matters beyond the control of Detectalia.com which hinder or delay the supply of services or navigation of the store, or delays in use caused by a low internet bandwidth or on other electronic systems, nor the lack of service provision or access due to causes which are not attributable to Detectalia.com, due to the user, to third parties or to alleged force majeur. In general, Detectalia.com does not control the use that the users make of its website. In particular, Detectalia.com cannot guarantee, under any circumstances, that the users make use of the website in accordance with legislation, the current General Conditions, morality, generally accepted good conduct and public order, nor that they use it in a diligent and prudent manner.
6. Client and user obligations.
As a general rule, the user agrees to comply with the current general conditions, and to comply with special notices or instructions for use contained in these or on the website, and to always act in accordance with the law, good conduct and in good faith, employing the required level of diligence and abstaining from using the website in any manner that may impede, harm or deteriorate the normal functioning of this, or the goods and rights of Detectalia.com, its providers, other users or any third party in general. Access and use of the portal by underage persons is prohibited without the express consent of their parents. Detectalia.com cannot be responsible for the truthfulness or accuracy of the data completed by the user, and because of this, cannot confirm their age. In particular, and without implying any restriction to the above section, during use of the website www.detectalia.com the user agrees to:
- Provide truthful information on the data requested in the registration form or the order form and to maintain these up to date.
- Not to enter, store or share in or from the website any defamatory, injurious, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting violence, discrimination due to reasons of race, gender, ideology religion or that in any way attempts to control morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedom, honour, the privacy or image of third parties and, in general, current existing guidelines.
- Not to enter, store or share through the store any programme, data, virus, code or any other electronic or physical device which may cause damage to the website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of Detectalia.com, of any other user, of providers to Detectalia.com or, in general, to any third party.
- Safely store the “user name” and “password” provided to you by Detectalia.com and assume responsibility for any damages or losses that may arise from their inappropriate use.
- Not to carry out publicity activities or commercial exploitation through the website, and not to use the contents and the information therein to send publicity, or to send messages for any other commercial purpose, nor to collect and store third party personal data.
- Not to use false identities, nor to impersonate others when using the website or when using any of its services, including the use of passwords, using false identities, or impersonating others when using the website or using any of the services therein, including the use of passwords or access keys belonging to third parties, or in any other manner.
- Not to destroy, alter, take for your own use, use or damage data, information, programmes or electronic documents belonging to Detectalia.com, its providers or third parties.
- Not to enter, store or share through the store any content that infringes the intellectual or industrial property rights or third-party company secrets, nor any content in general which, according to the law, does not possess the right to be placed at the disposition of third parties. The client agrees to enable the delivery of the order requested by providing a delivery address where the order requested can be delivered to within normal working hours for the delivery of goods. In the case of the client’s failure to comply with this obligation, Detectalia.com will not be responsible for the delay or inability to deliver the order requested by the client.
- For any devices received to estimate costs of repairs, the product will be stored and kept free of charge during a period of three months. If this period is exceeded and no further information is received relating to the acceptance or return of the same, it will be destroyed.
7. Privacy and protection of personal data.
For the purposes set out in the Organic Law 15/1999, of the 13th of December, relating to the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, as well as that relating to the R.D. 1720/2007 of the 21st of December through which the regulation developed by the L.O. 15/1999 is approved, Detectalia.com informs you of the existence of a personal data file created for and under the responsibility of Detectalia.com from data obtained from the www.detectalia.com website. The purpose of this file is to manage your contractual relationship with us, as well as to carry out our promotional and publicity activities or those of third parties which may be of interest to you through any medium, including sending marketing messages via SMS, email, the postal service, etc., after having studied and segmented the data collected from users’ website navigation, from data provided from completing any forms, as well as that derived from the commercial relationship or from the delivery of purchased products. If you do not wish to receive publicity, you should go to your account and deactivate the sending of Newsletter and information. In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December, clients and users of www.detectalia.com can, at any time, exercise their rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition over their personal data by communicating this in writing to: Detectalia.com ESPAÑA. Departamento de Atención al Cliente (Customer Care Department), C/ Islas Baleares, sn - Polígono Industrial El Pastoret – 03640 Monóvar (Alicante) or by email to the address email@example.com by providing their name and surname, user email with which the user registered, and in both cases, by attaching a photocopy of the user’s DNI (ID document). If the data provided is associated with a purchase, Spanish legislation requires us to keep this for at least six years and, for this reason, it cannot be deleted or rectified even if the client requests this. Detectalia.com is obliged to use the data included in the file, to respect your confidentiality and to use it in accordance with the purpose of the file, as well as to comply with their obligation to store the data and adopt all the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised handling or access, in accordance with that established in the Regulation on Safety Measures for automated files containing personal data, authorised by Royal Decree 994/1999, of the 11th of July. Our secure server garantees the privacy of the data that you provide us. This privacy is achieved through the SSL protocol, by encrypting the data provided through the RSA encrypting file system, so that nobody can appropriate them, as they will not have the required key. You can check that your navigator is secure if it shows the lock symbol, and by observing that the URL varies slightly: it no longer begins with http, but instead it begins with https.
Equally, we inform you that, to improve your navigation experience, manage the content of your shopping basket, to offer you our personalised advice, and to inform you online of our offers for clients and members, our website uses devices for inserting cookies and storing IP. A cookie is a file which we place on your computer and whose only objective is to simplify your navigation on www.detectalia.com (this cookie cannot contain a virus and cannot be run, because it is not an active file). A cookie can only be read by Detectalia.com and by yourself, and you can delete it if you wish by accessing the options on your navigator. Consult the manual for your operating system or navigator for further information.
9. Shipping costs.
Shipping costs for the peninsula and the Balearic Islands are from €11.95 for non-urgent services of up to 2 kg. Shipping costs to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and areas that do not belong to the European Customs Union start from €20 and do not include import costs (duty), which should be paid in cash at the destination by the person receiving the goods. The non-receipt of the order by the client due to causes beyond the control of Detectalia or the cancellation of the order once it has been dispatched, will incur the shipping costs due.
10. Placing an order.
To place an order, you need to connect to www.detectalia.com, and register as a user, completing the online form which appears on the website (or by downloading the form and sending it by email or fax) following the instructions detailed on the form. In order to register as a client, and for the order to be processed, it is essential that you accept these general conditions. After registration, proceed to the purchase of products. You need to add the product of your choice to the basket by following the insrtruction on screen and completing the order form provided to this effect and validating it. The validation of the order by the client indicates their express understanding and acceptance of these general conditions for contracting as part of the execution of the contract that was accepted during the user registration process. Unless there is evidence to the contrary, the data registered by Detectalia.com constitutes the evidence for the group of transactions carried out between Detectalia.com and their clients. Detectalia.com will archive the electronic document in which the contract is formalised and this will be accessible. Once the purchase has been made, in the shortest time possible, and always before 24 hours have elapsed since the purchase was made, Detectalia.com Client Services will send a receipt for the purchase by email. If you do not agree with the information recorded in this confirmation, you can request its modification or the cancellation of the contract before your order has been dispatched. You can also place an order by fax or mail by sending the official order form that we will provide for you.
11. Product availability.
The selection of products offered on www.detectalia.com is available as long as the products are visible on the website detailing the limits of available stock. The deadlines for shipping are calculated from Monday to Friday, as Detectalia.com does not ship on public holidays, Saturdays or Sundays. If there were to be any lack of stock or a one-time unavailability of an item, Detectalia.com would contact you immediately to inform you and give you a new delivery time, or if it was not possible to provide the said item, procede to the cancellation of the order.
12. Shipping methods and intervals.
Items are shipped to the shipping address that you have indicated on the order. If the address provided is incorrect, we will ship to the correct address and the cost will be charegeable to the client. In exceptional cases, Detectalia.com reserves the right to break down the order, sending available items and leaving as pending for a second shipment any unavailable items. In this case, the second shipment will be made without any additional cost being incurred by the client. We provide different shipment methods so that your order can arrive by the most convenient and appropriate method for your needs. From your shopping basket you can select the type of shipping you wish, according to the area and delivery method that you prefer. To carry out the shipping and delivery of orders, we have chosen the courier companies Correos Express, TNT and Correos. No deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays. Delivery times shown on the website are approximate, Detectalia is not responsible for delays of orders to the client, except when there is at least a 72-hour difference in the delivery date given and the actual delivery. In the event that the client detects a problem when the order is delivered (damaged packaging, missing or damaged items), they should indicate this in writing on the shipper’s delivery note so that the shipper’s insurance will ensure the repair or replacement of the order.
Detectalia.com provides various methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is best for your needs:
- Payment with credit card: You may use Visa, MasterCard, Amex.
- Payment by bank transfer: bank details will be provided during the purchasing process for the item. It is very important that in the box for the SENDER you indicate the following: Order number – your name and surname. It takes 7 working days to process the bank transfer from the time you complete your order. The order will not be considered as completed until we confirm that the corresponding deposit of payment in any of the Detectalia.com bank accounts (these will be detailed during the processing of the order) and therefore, the delivery interval will begin from this date.
- Cash on delivery. This method carries a supplement of 3.5% in addition to the price of the order. Payment must be made in cash at the time of delivery of the order through the shipping company in euros. Only payments in cash will be accepted, no other payment method can be used.
- Payment through PayPal. Find out more about this payment method on www.paypal.com
14. Right to withdraw.
If you are not satisfied, you can return all the items exept for software and accessories or services for pick up and delivery for updates. In the rare case when a client returns an item that, after revision by our technicians, is not possible to update, a discount voucher will be created with no deadline for its use and for the same amount as the item also in product returns. You should send the item back to the company address for Detectalia.com, in the town of Monóvar, with the post code 03640 (Alicante) situated in Calle Islas Baleares, SN at the Polígono Industrial El Pastoret, attaching the purchase invoice and a note in a visible place on the outside of the package clearly indicating that you wish to return the item (parcels without these documents attached will not e received as Detectalia.com will not be able to ascertain the origin and intentions of the addressee of the package). The shipping for an exchange or a return should be paid by the client. The maximum timescale for the return or exchange is 14 calendar days from receipt of the order and arrival at the company address of Detectalia.com which was detailed above.
The article must be in perfect condition, with its original packaging and accessories and not have been used. If, after revision, any defects are noted in the item or any accessory is missing, we will inform the client of the above situation. If any defect is observed in the item, the client will be informed, it will be returned to them and shipping will be charged to the client. If any accessory element is missing, the client will be informed so that they can send it. The client will be given 3 additional working days from the date of notification to resolve the situation, otherwise, he will be informed and the the item returned to the client who will liable for payment of any shipping costs due. In either case, the shipping costs will be €11.95 and they should be paid in cash on delivery. If the packaging is damaged, the amount to discount will be €10. In promotions with free shipping, the cost of shipping for returns will be credited to the client, again at €11.95.
For purchases within the EU, in the event of malfunction on delivery of the equipment, the client will be able to return the item free of charge if it is returned within 24 hours of the delivery.
15. After-sales guarantee of products and services.
We offer a two year guarantee on all our products, if these do not have defects caused by negligence, knocks, incorrect use or inadequate handling, incorrect installations, or materials that have worn from over-use. From the 21st of August 2018 the guarantee will be extended to 4 years free of charge on purchases made at www.detectalia.com once the quality form that you will receive this by email up to 14 days after making the purchase is completed. If you wish to obtain it by other means, please contact Detectalia on 965 470 915 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The location for assistance and the guarantee service is located at our facilities.
- In cases that justify the use of the guarantee, we will aim for a repair, a replacement item, a discount or a refund, according to the established legal terms.
- The guarantee will be invalid if there is any attempt to access the interior of the machine, if it is updated with software that is not provided by Detectalia or if it is shipped in different packaging to the original, as shipping in different packaging may cause breakages or damage to the device if it is not properly protected, in which case it would be attributable to the sender.
- In the event of a defect being the result of inadequate use or not using the device according to the product manual, the repair will be charged. The cost per hour or fraction thereof is from €49 + VAT.
- Detectalia Europe S.L. reserves the right to repair or substitute the item for another in a similar condition of use or newer than the one sent for repair under guarantee by the client. The defective parts or units will become the property of Detectalia.
- The Detectalia models CUBE, CUBE+, S100, S200, S300, S350, S400, S400M, S400MD, S500M, M5, M10, M11 and M15 require annual maintenance for the correct functioning of the devices, which will be carried out by Detectalia. The cost of this maintenance will depend on the use and condition of the device, and the client will be informed once the device has been received by Detectalia. The maintenance cost will, under no account, be greater than 15% of the total value of the item + VAT (excluding shipping and worn parts such as pulleys, rubber components or motors). The client can send the item by their own means to the address provided in point 14 of these general conditions or contact Detectalia by email email@example.com or by telephone 965470915 to request the collection of the item. The cost of this service will be €11.95 per item. If this maintenance is not carried out, the guarantee will be invalid. In the case of models D7 and D7+ maintenance will take place every two years. The software updates are not included in the maintenance. The software is compatible with the Windows operating system.
The repairs made under the guarantee period will not extend the life of the same, and are guaranteed in turn for a period of three months which will commence from the time the repaired unit is returned to the client. If the issue is not considered as part of the guarantee, all costs derived from shipping and repair of the device will be incurred by the client.
In respect of the storage of goods sent for repair, you will be sent thr corresponding estimate and it will be stored free of charge for 60 days. Once this time has elapsed, if no information has been received from you in relation to the matter, we will proceded to destroy the device.
16. Applicable legislation. Consent to jurisdiction.
Purchases made at www.detectalia.com are subject to Spanish legislation. The parties’ consent, to their decision, to resolve conflicts and waiver any other code of law, courts or tribunals of the domicile of Novelda (Alicante). The current general conditions for Contracts have been updated on the 25-05-2018.